Wall-E DTS Sound Issue ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I dont know if its just my system but on 1 hour :25 ( Homecoming chapter 30 ) My Speakers go Crazy ! and i mean Crazy , Iv never ever seen anything like it from any film before , All the speakers are moving very quick , ( B&W 685's ) Can someone else test there speakers on this section of the film and tell me what you think , I also noticed that on this section you get a massive feed back of Air Rush to the seating Area , its really wierd .

Multi Channel in Denon 1909 . ( DTS 6.1 running from PS3 ) ( No Sub ) 5.0 setup.

let me know what you guys think , but it sure doesn't sound healthy for my speakers.

Maybe it is all ok but bloody made my speakers work hard :) never seen that before lol !

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I got this on the Dark Knight i.e. feeling the air pushed into my face by the speakers from 9 feet away! I think most of it is down to the front ports on the 685s (I also have them) - if you have no sub, this may well explain it as the B&Ws are handling all the bass. I will have Wall-E in the next few days (just waiting for it to be delivered) so can run a test for you when it arrives.

ÿ

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Okay, just tried this out - speakers were working, but nothing out of the ordinary for such a bassy scene. I suspect it's because you had no sub, so the 685s were having to do all the bass whereas with my setup, the sub is doing most of the bass leg work.

I don't think you're doing them any harm though unless you're going for outrageous volumes!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts