Vita DAB R4

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone have anything to say about the Vita R4? I am thinking of pre ordering one. At £500 there must be other contenders, does anyone have a suggestion for a couple of alternatives?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We're getting one for review in the next week or so. Spec/pics look lovely, but we wait to see!

It's definitely being aimed as a Bose-basher at the money. And - so the enthusiastic and naturally very partison PR for Vita claims - "it won't be ashamed alongside the Meridian F1".

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that - I look forward to your full review of it vs. the competitors you mention. When will that be published?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It'll probably make its debut here online, but not for a couple of weeks' yet - we didn't get the review unit this week, and it's now slated for w/c 12th May.

As all our testing is comparative, you can be assured the review result will reflect its value compared to rivals.

A

Anonymous

the Denon s 52 would also be a contender, being at around the £500 mark.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Make that a month ago
emotion-4.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="biggus_richus"]Any word on a review appearing....?[/quote]

Well, it's on the premises now - I've seen the box!

We'll work on getting a review up some time next week assuming all is well - sorry, but delays beyond our control, etc.

Julian_b

Jun 14, 2008
Visit site
I hear from Vita too that you guys have the R4 - does it sound as good as Vita say - 'gives the Meridian a run for its 1500 pounds at a fraction of the cost!' ?

When's the on-line review due?

Thx

Julian_b

Jun 14, 2008
Visit site
Saw the review yesterday. Looks like the R4 didn't come out tops versus 'all in ones' with separate speakers, like the great little Onkyo?

But if you wanted the speakers in the same box like the R4 is there anything better at or near the price?

Clare or Andrew, do you have any thoughts on the above?

By the way, love the new site!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts