Virgin V+ HD box playback issue

dave63

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I recorded several programmes on my box last night and when I come to play them it jumps straight to the end of the recording with the watch again/delete, etc options. The recordings list shows the correct duration for each of these recordings but I have tried viewing them several times and the same thing happens. Recordings made previously play without problem, as does a programme I recorded as a test tonight. The disk is only around 40% full.

Anyone had a similar problem or have any idea as to the possible cause?

Thanks

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Hello mate, I had had very similar issues where the timer runs but the recorded programme does nothing - if I fast forward sometimes it catches up.

Apart from obvious stuff like unplugging for a bit keep the recorded files on there and get an engineer out.

I have had an engineer out when the box has just recorded black screen - he tried to tell me sometimes its the actual signal that caused it I.e it would have been like it if I was watching live - well never ever seen it happen live........ :)

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Don't forget to watch as much of the stuff on your V+ as possible before calling Virgin out. If they have to swap the box out, you're gonna lose the lot!

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Big Chris said:
Don't forget to watch as much of the stuff on your V+ as possible before calling Virgin out. If they have to swap the box out, you're gonna lose the lot!

Cant be a lot as you can only store about 2 hours of hd before the box is full ...... :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts