Vintage Tannoy speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello bit new to this site, I'm very interested in vintage tannoy loudspeakers and I'm planning in purchasing a pair one day, but I don't know which vintage tannoy speaker to choose that will suit my music taste. I listen to a lot of LP's, I listen to a lot of Rock, Techno, Ambiant, Dance, Trance and I do like jazz and some old folk. So any way in mind I have been thinking about the tannoy chatsworths with 12inch golds or the cheviots. But I don't know which ones out of them is suitable for me??????? And please suggest some other good old tannoys for me if you can. And if I was to get some old serviced tannoys, I will be using a linn klout power amp with a rotel RC-03 pre amp. And my turntable is a Michell Syncro with Rega RB250 arm and Denon DL-110 high out put moving col cartridge. Thanks

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Sounds like your putting a nice system together there. I cant help you on the type of Tannoy you want all i know is that they need plenty of room to sound there best. Bigger the better.
Good luck.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="shooter69"]Sounds like your putting a nice system together there. I cant help you on the type of Tannoy you want all i know is that they need plenty of room to sound there best. Bigger the better.
Good luck.[/quote]

Ok thanks anyway.

A

Anonymous

Please people,

I will love to get some help with vintage tannoy speakers.

So if someone has knowledge about vintage tannoy speakers please give me some advice.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Well I always did like the look of the churchills... but they are over 200 kilos each and HUGE.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts