Vienna Acoustics

Neuphonix

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I am conisdering a pair of Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Grand Concerto floor standing speakers to replace my stand mounts.

Hope to have a pair at home for demo late this week.

There's not a lot about them out there on the interweb, what I have found seems to be reasonably positive.

A rich but laid back sound, which I think should suit my tastes.

Just wondering if there was anyone who could share their opinions or experiences with me. On this particular model or any others in the range.

Cheers :wave:

Tacty

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
i have smaller haydn grand...gorgeous to look at, gorgeous to listen to...you're right, they're rich but at the same time civilized sound, with good bass extension...i dont know how well it will be in combination with mf gear, but if you arange home demo let us know what did you think...

ngibbs

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Wonderful! Stupendous! Fabulous!

I quite like my Beethoven Baby Grands as you can probably tell . Work superbly well with Cyrus (see sig.). Have just bought a pair of the Haydns for my second system.

Neuphonix

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
ngibbs said:
Wonderful! Stupendous! Fabulous!

I quite like my Beethoven Baby Grands as you can probably tell . Work superbly well with Cyrus (see sig.). Have just bought a pair of the Haydns for my second system.

Like the sound of that :cheers:

Did read your other thread with interest. Were you able to demo them with any other kit apart from the Cyrus?

I'm hoping to have a pair to borrow by the weekend, so will keep you posted.

The guy who owns the shop has a pair himself, which says a lot to me (either that or I've fallen for sales pitch 101 :?)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts