vidzone

A

Anonymous

I'm liking it alot. About 3000 tracks currently available. Good quality video with no buffering. Just finished with Masterplan from Oasis.

A

Anonymous

Just downloaded this free app onto my PS3.

Very impressed with the size of the music catalogue and the sound quality is very good indeed. Not sure what the bit rate is, but the 'newer' music videos sound impressive.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
works on the ps3 in the bedroom but in the frontroom it loads up and starts but the remote dosent work with it only button that works in the vidzone screen is the ps button.

PadRock

Jul 31, 2007
Visit site
I've been very impressed by it so far .... easily the best streaming video I've seen. Still some room for improvement, but a lot better than I was expecting!

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Just downloaded this new feature, looks quite useful, another great feature for the PS3-is there anything it cant do??

Theres something in there for everyone- even Big Chris......................a Metallica section
emotion-5.gif

Wightknight

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for letting us know it is available. Sony sent out an email a few weeks ago saying that it was coming, but gave no release date.

it should be a useful little addition.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
been using it today and its very good ,is the ps3 pound for pound champion of av products now its great value for money

might even get its 5stars back?

TRENDING THREADS