Vibrating speaker

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I finally recieved my
Denon DM37DAB

and hooked it up to my mission 700 speakers.

The base is really good but it seems my speakers cannot handle it if the base is set to + 6 or above.

The right hand speaker tends to vibrate on really basey tracks and i suspect it may be damaged .

The speakers are mounted on wall brackets/stands.

Is there a audio file for testing speakers ?

I may have to buy some Tannoy F1s if it proves my mission 700s cant handle the base on theDM37.

A

Anonymous

It may sound simple TD but have you checked all the connections, particularly on the brackets/stands if any?

Perhaps that tone control should just be kept down? [I'm not a bass/treble fan tbh)

A

Anonymous

I think you guys may have hit the nail on the head, i am a bit of a base nut and ive probably overdone it a bit.

Cant play it at the moment cos its the wifes surprise surprise 50th birthday prezzie and ill have to wait till tomorrow to have another play when she is out.

Its sat in the same place as the old set up bit its in a cabinet so she wont notice as its in a corner out of the way.

Both tangerine dream and kings of leon use a lot of base in there music and thats what i tried it out on.

I have to say im well impressed with the Denon and its a great bit of kit for the money.

TRENDING THREADS