UV account

kevin7.1

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi I tried to setup an account and redeem some ultraviolet codes using flixter on my nexus 7. I tried to log in using my google account but it didn't work. I ended up doing it all on my laptop.

The problem is due to me trying to guess my googlemail email address when i purchased a new phone i ended up with two accounts. I have ended up redeeming my codes on the wrong account.

Does anyone know if i will be able to tranfer the digital copies on the wrong account to the correct account as i want to close the google accounts that i do not need.

one of the codes i redeemed is showing on both accounts. do you think i could just re-enter the code on the correct account or can you only use them once. ( may have answered my own question there but due to the way the first attempt went i think it might just be a glitch)

As always your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kev.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
kevin7.1 said:
Hi I tried to setup an account and redeem some ultraviolet codes using flixter on my nexus 7.

10,000 years from now academics will be studying that sentence, which at first seems just like a jumble of disconnected words of undetermined meaning, as the most likely explanation of what really happened to the fabled lost city of Norwich :rofl:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts