User Reviews not showing up

alseal

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I have posted 3 reveiws in the last 2 weeks, but none of them are showing up on the site nor on my account page. And no email notification either.

Does anyone know why?

Cheers

lovstromp

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
alseal said:
Hi all,

I have posted 3 reveiws in the last 2 weeks, but none of them are showing up on the site nor on my account page. And no email notification either.

Does anyone know why?

Cheers

Aah! Was beginning to think that they were being blocked by my ad-blocker, as all user reviews seem to be hidden somehow

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
lovstromp said:
Tried writing WHF last week about this. No response there either

Too busy with Black Fiday stuff I expect.

I can't find user reviews either. I click on the 'User Reviews' tabs (in reviews where I know there are user reviews posted*) but only get 'Where to buy' information.

* Example ... http://www.whathifi.com/news/user-review-month-august-soundmagic-e10c ... follow the links in the text to the user review featured and it doesn't show up. Just 'Where to buy' stuff.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
As far as we are aware the user reviews should still be there. Which product were you looking at?

Did the respondent actually look?

They could try that link I gave - a couple of posts back - to where they gave a prize for a user review. That one isn't visible either.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts