admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I want to buy a usb dac for my pc, amp and speakers, this is the only way to connect it at the moment. I know there are limit's with sound quality using a usb connection, is it possible to get some kind of usb to optical/coaxial lead converter type thing? I'm planning on buying a mf m1 dac for 400 pound's and dont want to limit the potential of the dac, plan b is the arcam r-dac which is said to designed with usb in mind...

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Opinions will vary, but the HRT music streamer would probably fit the bill. I looked into the possibility of getting one, before going down the active speaker route. I also believe that the extra cash saved, would better be spent on a speaker upgrade.

T

the record spot

The Edirol that's listed in Overdose's signature will do a fine job for less money. You may also find it listed the Roland or Cakewalk UA-25. Same bit of kit however. Roland did a bit of a rebranding exercise not so long ago for some of its stuff.

noogle

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
MF V-Link does USB - optical/co-ax conversion - but limited to 24/96 max. Having said that there isn't much hi-res content available at higher bitrates anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts