upgrades help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
anonymous.gif

[*]Joined on 10-19-2008
Posts 4
Online [/list]

hi ive had a nad set up for long time. i read all reviews when they come out and got them brand new love it to bits its a nad c319 thx with 216 thx power amp both bridged running thu mission

705s amazing sound like being there live plus nad c541i cd player .

ive been keeping eye on new ones when they come out but how much better would the likes of c370 or 372 be in my set up would it be worth the cost. i am happy with the sound but always looking to improve

T

the record spot

Depending on your budget, I think this would be more of a sideways move. Plenty of clout in the C370, but you could as easily look at other brands outside NAD (depending on budget), add to this type of cabling used, source, and of course, the old "do you really need to change it"?!

A

Anonymous

thanks for reply thats what i was thinking side ways step its not going to be much different is it . and no i dont need to change it with good cds or even hdcds it sounds amazing. very powerfull considering its age and value for money unbeatable at that price. most hifi amps run 100 to 150 rms as do the speakers this is something els when bridged . but what other makes would you suggest that are powerfull but sound very good maybe £500 to £600 price range

thanks

martin

T

the record spot

From memory, Exposure 2010s has a bit of wallop to it, Rotel 1072, Audiolab's 8000s might be worth a listen, used gear gets you more for your money (or ex-demo stuff) as you can get some great offers on higher priced kit with two or three hundred knocked off.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts