Unique Acoustics - Antique. What do you think?

biver

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I was looking on another forum and found out web site Unique Acoustics.

I was very much interested with their loudspeakers - Antique.

Has anyone heard the Unique Acoustics speaker? I wish to buy them but beforе purchase I shall be grateful for any advice and

comments.

dbfe8e4e5b14c2bde1aab338a566405b.jpg

Crossie

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Gosh Bivar you have been a busy boy, what with posting this on at least three other sites. I am just a little suspcious that you have a connection with Unique Acoustics :shame: . And since your dealers are in Russia and Czech then it is unlikely that anyone on here has heard them.

biver

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You are not right Crossie))))

I only wish to buy an interesting and qualitative thing. It has liked me. On web site Unique Acoustics it is told that any person from any country can to buy loudspeakers. It means that someone could hear them. Just the opinion of such people to me is important. I placed subject matter on other sites, I do not deny it. The information on this product is simply necessary to me.

T

the record spot

Nice looking speakers - similar in principle to Zingali of Italy I think? Wood finish, matching wood stand...expensive (presumably). I'd try one of the Russian audio forums if you can. There's a few and they seem to be very well informed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts