Ultra hd

Amadeus1756

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I was wandering around currys and discovered a couple of ultra hd tvs showing native content. I was kind of gobsmacked. It was very impressive - I suppose what I thought hd would be like (I'm still underwhelmed by HD).

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Amadeus1756 said:
I was wandering around currys and discovered a couple of ultra hd tvs showing native content. I was kind of gobsmacked. It was very impressive - I suppose what I thought hd would be like (I'm still underwhelmed by HD).

saw some native content running on a Samsung and LG 4k display last week and some of it was very impressive, shame there's none of it actually available to consumers in the uk.

bobshek

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
Next time you're in London, go visit Selfridges and Harrods.

Ultra HD is stunning with the trailers etc that I saw on the Sony, Samsung, and LG sets there.

I am still hesitant on LCD though as I have yet to see one that views as naturally as a VT or ZT Panny or KRP Pio..... Regardless of what a banned Siamese troll on these forums says :)

I am just hoping that OLED UHD has both developed and dropped in price enough before my Pio dies and I am seeking a replacement, as full HD OLED hasn't exactly made me wish for a better screen. Also the availability of UHD content too would be handy as currently no point buying a UHD screen with no content. Even the PS4 and XBone can't play at that resolution.... Heck they struggle so far playing 1080P if recent articles are true.

In the end, I may just have to buy a secondhand ZT to tie me over until all the above stands true.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts