ultimate guide to bluray

avnut

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
i used to think readers quotes in mags were all made up,then i picked up ugtbr and theres my quote!! recognition at last.i see clare managed to include herself all be it with a name change,you dont fool anyone, i mean clare n . oh! any chance of any royalties now that i;m published?

A

Anonymous

You have 18 posts and have been quoted in UGTB ? I have over 800 and nothing.

Mind you, your 18 were prob about HiFi or AV , something I profess to know nothing about

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Have made two UGs now. Was gonna go for some sort of record, but I think Clare N might beat me...
emotion-5.gif

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Well Professor, may i just say i think -and im sure many,many other forum members would agree- that your guide to upgrading your PS3 hard drive would'nt be out of place in any future Ultimate Guide To.................

A

Anonymous

To be fair to Clare, she didn't choose to be included in the piece. She didn't even know I'd used her words until she saw the magazine, in fact. She posted on the thread I set up here, and I thought her quote was a good one, so I used it. Same applies to every other quote I've used over the last few months (which is why the admirable Prof has appeared twice: he's a remarkably lucid fellow). As to readers' quotes being made up - well, maybe elsewhere, but not here! BTW, hope you liked the mag.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts