Two wireless stereo speakers for my macbook and iPhone?

jamobailey

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, I am in need of a bit of advice on what wireless system to install into my bedroom and so far, as simple as it seems, I don’t think it is possible...

What I require is 2 speakers, one each side of my bed, preferably working in stereo.

I want to play music 50% from my iTunes on MacBook Pro, 10% from iPhone 6 and 40% to play the sound on movies I watch through VLC media player on my MacBook. Is this possible?

Initially, 2 sonos Play1 speakers would be ideal apart from the fact that all wireless audio has to go through their app, so music from my DVD software on the laptop wont work?

Thanks

James

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
jamobailey said:
What I require is 2 speakers, one each side of my bed, preferably working in stereo.

You don't need Sonos for this: you'll just be paying for multiroom capability you don't need in this situation. I'd suggest either the Ruark MR1 speakers or the QAcoustics BT3, either of which will work with both your phone and your computer via Bluetooth and do everything you need.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
jamobailey said:
Excellent okay, and can 2 of them be used at once either side of my bed?

Yes: they come as a pair, and one acts as the 'master' speaker, connecting by Bluetooth to your phone/computer, while the other is the 'slave'

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts