TVs and what are they going to be like in 3 years time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I would say in last 3 years we have seen a dramatic change in tvs, so i was just wandering what we can expect in about 3 years time? Will it still be lcd/led and plasma tvs? Will they continue to get smaller and thinner? Will the sound on them continue to get worse?

Thanks

JSM15

Mar 18, 2008
Visit site
OLED are meant to be the next big thing. And 3D will no doubt be improved.

Smaller & thinner? I remember when mobiles got smaller and smaller every year. Now they are going the other way lol.

A

Anonymous

TV's with voice control would be cool and not hard to implement as portable devices have voice control already. Imagine getting home and saying "TV on, channel 3, volume 20", that would be cool.

Oh and yes back to reality, 3D is going to be around but will go through major changes, every manufacturer will probably go Active Shutter and then in some years maybe glasses free models but im sceptical if it happened that it would look as good as having glasses on?

manicm

By that time 3D will have come of age and almost certainly be specless.

And movie houses will probably sanction true hi-res movie rips - so that will change the landscape radically - TVs will be probably be media players as well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts