TV sound to Bose stereo - is this possible to do wirelessly?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have an Phillips LCD TV in front of my sofa and my Bose stereo behind. I would like to wirelessly send the sound from my TV to the Bose system. The TV has various empty sockets - HDMI, Scart and the older pin tyoe connection points and the Bose system has a 3.5mm jack plug Aux socket. Are there any products that can make this happen?? I have searched the net but I am just confused as there seems to be lots of AV sender/receivers available but none mention what I want to do...please help as I know very little about these things. Many thanks in advance, Darren

John Duncan

If the TV has a headphone socket or some other form of aux out then yes, there are a number of wireless senders you can use (google 'wireless audio sender'). however, the issue you will have is that most audio-only senders have latency, which means you'll immediately have lip-sync issues, which is rubbish.

I'd move the Bose!

A

Anonymous

Thanks John, sound like good advice - I will look into it but maybe be tricky as I need to keep the Bose out of reach of my 3 year old!!

John Duncan

You should do what I do.

82481518.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts