TV link for sky remote via TVonics box

Dan.m

Nov 16, 2007
Visit site
I currently have a sky+ box in living room with a return going to the attic connecting to an amp. From there the sky signal goes to another four rooms. I have a tv link in each room so i can use the sky remote to operate the sky box from each room via the RF outlet. Everything was working well. However, i have now bought a TVonics Z250 (excellent piece of kit - i prefer it to my mothers humax 9300) for one of the rooms. From the wall plate it is connected to the z250 via RF IN and then to the television via the RF OUT. I have also connected the Z250 to the TV via a scart lead to watch freeview. However, the TV link for the sky remote has stopped working ( the red light on the TV links is now off). My other rooms are unaffected and the RF OUT on the sky box is still on. It appears the TV link cannot operate when connected through the Z250.

1) any suggestions how i can overcome this?

2) When the analoge signal is switched off in August will i still be able to have sky in each of my rooms as it is tuned in via the TV channels via RF cabling

daveh75

emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS