tv and amp sound

mayz

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
hello to all.need help if pos.i have a 40 in technika led tv.model no:LED 40 E271 which iwant to plug into my kenwood amp model no:KA-1030 so that tv sound comes out of my speakers but i dont know what sockets or leads to buy and use.any help would be great many thanks.mayz

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Your amp only has analogue line inputs. According to the manual (http://www.umc-uk.co.uk/Manuals/Technika/32%20models/User%20Guide%20-%20Technika%20-%20LED%2032-E251,%2040-E271_CVT306%20WEB.pdf) your TV doesn't have any analogue audio outputs. Does it have a headphone socket: If so you could perhaps rig-up a lead between the headphone socket and a line-in on your amp, but you might not get the best sound. I see it has a SCART socket: possibly with a SCART-to-phono lead you *might* succeed in getting some audio out of it; some SCART inputs send the TV audio back out through their output pins (I've achieved this in the past with an old Panasonic TV many years ago which didn't have any line-outs), but it would be hit and miss and not guaranteed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts