Trouble with Toshiba 37WLT66 LEDs

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm experiencing a problem with the LEDs on my Toshiba and was wondering if anyone could shed any light? Under normal operation when the TV is on standby there is a Red LED illuminated and when in operation this Red LED is replaced with a Green LED. The problem I'm experiencing is that the Red LED is now staying lit when the set is being used and the Green one is not coming on. To say I'm confused is an understatement?!? For info, the TV is plugged in to a power saving mains adapter that switches all of my other components off when the TV is put in to standby. Also the problem only manifested itself this evening while I was messing with a Logitech 525 remote that I recently picked up. As yet I've not tried the TV plugged straight in to the wall, but I've been using the power saving adapter (without issue) for going on two years now. Any thoughts?

A

Anonymous

have you tried using your tosh controller or do you no longer have it? Try the mains being plugged straight into the wall first! if it persists and it bothers you try a system reset to factory settings just remember to write down all your settings for each input

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts