Triode Spotify Plugin for Squeezebox problem

Si Conaugt

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi All

I have just installed the Triode Spotify plugin for my squeezebox touch. It seems to be working fine according to the test I ran within squeezecentre and the Touch responded during the test. My problem is that I still have no idea what the plugin does. Nothing seems to have changed in the Spotify ap on the Touch. Can any one tell me what the plugin does and where it does it? All I can find from googling is reports of how great it is without any explanation. Feeling pretty stupid at mo and all help gratefully received.

nads

Si Conaugt said:
Hi All

I have just installed the Triode Spotify plugin for my squeezebox touch. It seems to be working fine according to the test I ran within squeezecentre and the Touch responded during the test. My problem is that I still have no idea what the plugin does. Nothing seems to have changed in the Spotify ap on the Touch. Can any one tell me what the plugin does and where it does it? All I can find from googling is reports of how great it is without any explanation. Feeling pretty stupid at mo and all help gratefully received.
as far as i am aware it does notthing on the Touch as the Tuch can run the official spotify plugin. it was developed for the older players that did not work with the spotify plug in.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
All it does is give you an extra icon on your web control panel. An orange one. And is meant for those like me with older (non supported) squeezebox models , it doesn't "do" anything else.

I use it on my duet.

Saying that, the official Spotify plugin has been working just fine anyway even if it's not supposed to, but I prefer the Trioode plugin as the text is closer together.

But if you have a Touch, then I wouldn''t worry. It certainly won't make any audible difference or give you any extra features.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts