Triangle color book shelf speakers

BREEKO1963

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Once I had read the reviews of these speakers I had to get them. As the reviews stated they do make your music more exciting and I really do like their tone and speed. Now to get a better cd player and amplifier to go with them (currently have marantz 6002 combo). Again, going with reviews, what hi-fi say the rega brio r combined with the cyrus 6se2 make a great combination with rock and pop ( which is mostly my listening). I also love the reviews of the naim cd5i and nait nait 5i and feel they will give me a touch more forwardness (which suits me) compared with the cyrus/rega but again this is only what I have read. I would be able to buy the rega new and the rest would be second hand so would be interested to hear if other people have compared these combinations. I have to travel over 40 miles to review them and with the naim the amp could only be the newer version and it is out of my price range so I would feel guilty listening to it with no intention of buying it and I reckon it wouldn't sound the same as the nait 5i. I have heard the brio r with b&w cm1's but felt these speakers were a touch smooth for my taste but the big difference I noticed was the detail and stereo was superior to my system.

Ketan Bharadia

Jun 7, 2007
Visit site
I would suggest going for a Naim CD5 si CD player with either the Nait 5si amp or Rega's Elex-R. If you don't have the budget, swapping these amps for the Brio-R would still give great results. While the Cyrus CD player is arguably more detailed than the CD5si, I've found the Naim to deliver a smoother, more solid sound, which works well with the Triangles.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts