Transformers blu-ray

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
That's a good price, and it does look and sound great!

(Not sure I could sit through the whole film a second time, though
emotion-1.gif
)

A

Anonymous

I hope the second one will be much better when it comes out, the first looked and sounded great don't get me wrong, but...it was a real let down for plot etc. I even thought the animated film was a better watch.

A

Anonymous

Oh come on! It's not that bad.

As a guy who grew up with Optimus in one hand and Megatron in the other (wish I still had them as they are now worth a fortune) it was just a pleasure to see them on the big screen.

Just read that back...I'm such a geek!

Anyway just finished watching Heros Season 2 on Blu-ray. Great series but I have to say Blu-ray really shows up how poor the special effects are. Worth a watch though!

A

Anonymous

Watched this last night, ok was'nt the best movie i'd ever watched but its the best blu-ray ive got for as you put it eye candy and the sound was great and the biggest plus, the kids loved it. I've got over 30 blu-rays now and this one showed me the big difference between dvd and blu-ray. I have been comparing Star Wars revenge of the Sith dvd to may of the blu-rays i have and to be honest there is not alot of difference in picture and sound quality!! (i know the upscaling on the Sony & Onkyo helps but if this is the case i don't know why i should have to pay the extra for blu-ray disc)

A

Anonymous

Honestly check out the animated movie, its out on blu ray also and is an awesome film with a great soundtrack.

A

Anonymous

Love it - one of my best movies ever (not even joking)

Its got it all Megan Fox, Shia LaBouf (V. funny) and Robots that transform into cars....oh and a rare cinema outing of the US mighty Spectre Gunship.

Sequal's out soon too

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts