Transfering AVI HQ videos onto DVD

kai

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I have a few AVI HQ videos on my laptop (stored on hard disc), but I want to transfer these videos on to a DVD format playable at my Panasonic DVD recorder (DMR-EX98VEB). I have tried the laptop finalised DVD to play at the DVD recorder but failed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
you'll need some software that can convert the avi file in to a rebook dvd format so you get the video_ts and audio_ts directories and it's converted in to mpeg2.

Good little guide here with links to software http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-convert-avi-to-dvd-format/

tonner

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Kai I see your dvd player can play Divix which is a AVI codec, check that your films are AVI and not MKV which is a container for AVI your player will not read these, if they are not AVI you will have to convert them with a conversion software plenty on the web. You then burn them as a data dvd. Hope this helps.

RobinKidderminster said:
But 3 replies next day after bump? Hope it helps anyway. Cheers

From what I can see, only BenLaw replied before he started this new thread, and looking at the time of Ben's post & start of this thread, the OP may have missed it while creating this thread. Let's wait for the OP to return, and confirm if his problem has been sorted.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Okay Dokey BB. Seems there are a few suggestions to help. Cheers
Although, on refection, it can annoy when posters ask questions, often in some detail and following detailed & helpful replies disappear for a while only to re-emerge with a new quiz.
Moan over. Zzzzzzzzz

RobinKidderminster said:
Okay Dokey BB. Seems there are a few suggestions to help. Cheers Although, on refection, it can annoy when posters ask questions, often in some detail and following detailed & helpful replies disappear for a while only to re-emerge with a new quiz. Moan over. Zzzzzzzzz

:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts