Toshiba 46XF355D & 40XF355D are they the same .. W H F staff comments pls

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys yes it could be the most silly question of the year! I know you have reviewed the 40 inch & like it (so do i very sexy) but can i assume the 46 inch is exactly the same? & would get 4 stars to?? its only bigger.....isnt it??? Cheers

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It won't be exactly the same, no - every size of panel is different (in the case of some manufacturers that can mean panels being made in different factories and even by different producers). We've seen sets (including from Toshiba) that vary between screen-sizes - especially as that puts them up against different rivals, too.

Sorry it's not that simple!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare that really helped, great shame though but nothing is ever simple ay!! So can I ask this then do you plan to review it or know of any other reviews on it?

Many thanks

A

Anonymous

[quote user="remixes"]Thanks Clare that really helped, great shame though but nothing is ever simple ay!! So can I ask this then do you plan to review it or know of any other reviews on it?

Many thanks[/quote] ANYBODY??

A

Anonymous

Now thats weird?? do they have something to hide or are they sulking about BR lol...many thanks Clare

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts