too many remotes!

mikeinbrum

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
I've just completed building my home cinema setup, and find myself under a mountain of remotes. This isn't helped that all of my components are from different manufacturers (Sony, Samsung, Yamaha, V+ Box). Is there a remote on the market that will let me control everything from a single remote?

A

Anonymous

I can recommend the Logitech Harmony 555. Most of the newer ones have a recharging base and a colour screen though. A mate has got the One which he's well chuffed with. You just tell it what you want it to do and it'll turn on the appropriate components and set the inputs etc. Well good!!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I have not used any of the Logitech remotes but you are definatly going down the right path in ditching all those remoptes in favor of a Universal one. I have a Phillips Pronto Pro which I have been using for over 5 years and it truly simplefies all aspects of controling all you equipment especially when you figure out how to program the macros so a single touch will not only turn you DVD player on but also switch your TV and Amp to the right Inputs.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Big Aura: ..... but may be worth chancing "HARMONY5" or HARMONY6 etc or just googling Harmony discount code...

I tried that a couple of weeks back, no joy, but Amazon are selling the ONE at 15% discount currently anyway (=£85)

Qwalme

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
I waited like a week or so after the last deal ran out looking at ebay lots etc then they released another code. If you're not desperate then give it a couple of weeks and see if another code pops up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts