Tom Hanks DVD Collection: Castaway / Saving Private Ryan / Catch Me If You Can / Forrest Gump / The Terminal

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Well, two out of five ain't bad, I guess...

Guessing the Saving Private Ryan is one of them I am a bit stumped as to which is the other
emotion-8.gif

A

Anonymous

I thought castaway was ok too. The other two are dreadful though (Catch Me If You Can/The Terminal)

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Paulthefilmfan:I thought castaway was ok too. The other two are dreadful though (Catch Me If You Can/The Terminal)

At least Road to Perdition wasn't involved! Now that was a big, fat, overrated stinker.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:laserman16:One of my two would be "The Da Vinci Code" but its not there. That would go with "Saving Private Ryan" for me IMO.

I would not waste 2 hours of my life on that film.
I thought "Saving Private Ryan" was quite good.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
laserman16:Gerrardasnails:laserman16:One of my two would be "The Da Vinci Code" but its not there. That would go with "Saving Private Ryan" for me IMO.

I thought it was excellent - I was dissing Da Vinci Code. And I'm a huge Audrey Tatou fan as well.

A

Anonymous

Admittedly a couple of turkeys in there but it may be of interest to someone.

I think it would be a better collection if they retained Saving Private Ryan and Forrest Gump, and added Charlie Wilson's War, Bachelor Party and Big.
emotion-11.gif

A nice span of his career that way.
emotion-21.gif

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:laserman16:Gerrardasnails:laserman16:One of my two would be "The Da Vinci Code" but its not there. That would go with "Saving Private Ryan" for me IMO.

I thought it was excellent - I was dissing Da Vinci Code. And I'm a huge Audrey Tatou fan as well.
Sorry, my attempt at cracking a funny. Mind you in the case of the Da Vinci Code the world would be a very dull place if we all liked the same thing.

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Run, florist, run!
emotion-2.gif

The boy drop his flowers the proceeds to leg it down the street while hundreds of spare parts fall off his legs.
That spoof film always cracks me up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts