Thought of today ...

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Self seal strips.

You know, the ones on cheese etc.

I really can't use them. Perhaps they are child proof but it would be quicker for me to sew the packaging close.

regards

Happy Sunday everyone x

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
drummerman said:
Self seal strips.

I really can't use them. Perhaps they are child proof ...

Yeah, heaven forbid that a child should start eating cheese! Whatever next? Vegetables? Fruit?

Actually not a bad idea given how contrary kids can be. Lock up all the stuff that's good for 'em and they'll try harder to nick it. (Furtively sneaking downstairs at night to steal cheese and apples and celery.)

If all the elderly people in my youth were to be believed, 'apple scrumping' seemed to be a big feature of life when they were kids. Lots of scaling of walls and climbing trees and running away. Great exercise and vitamins too!

chebby said:
drummerman said:
Self seal strips.

I really can't use them. Perhaps they are child proof ...

Yeah, heaven forbid that a child should start eating cheese! Whatever next? Vegetables? Fruit?

Actually not a bad idea given how contrary kids can be. Lock up all the stuff that's good for 'em and they'll try harder to nick it. (Furtively sneaking downstairs at night to steal cheese and apples and celery.)

If all the elderly people in my youth were to be believed, 'apple scrumping' seemed to be a big feature of life when they were kids. Lots of scaling of walls and climbing trees and running away. Great exercise and vitamins too!

Quite possibly I was one of those elderly people.... but I still do it!

Glad it's not just me with the zip-lock bag thing.

namefail

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I_Are_Dunecat.jpg

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Had a bad day on the forum a couple of weeks back where everyone seemed to have lost their "common sense" check before posting, and it got changed as a result.

I'm over that now, so old one might make it back soon :)

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
professorhat said:
Had a bad day on the forum a couple of weeks back where everyone seemed to have lost their "common sense" check before posting, and it got changed as a result.

That was probably me talking about cables again. :oops:

professorhat said:
I'm over that now, so old one might make it back soon :)

:bounce:

TRENDING THREADS