This is driving me mad.....

idc

Cofnchtr:Hi, Are you talking within IE? Or whatever browser version you use... Cheers, Cofnchtr.

I use IE (the latest version whatever that number is) and had a go. After clicking on the favourite tab I then clicked on add as a favourite post. I assumed because it had a gold star next to it that it would then appear in my list of favourites on the tool bar with the same gold star, but nothing.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I have IE8. In the top left corner I have a gold star (for favourites). When I click that, I have an option there to add as a favourite. I can choose which folder to save this page in (I have numerous folders for different genres). When I then check that folder, this thread is listed as a favourite and I can click on it to return to it.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
The marking of favorities within the website would be a good feature to have.

I find the symbols to the left of the post title a bit of a waste of space (perhaps I don't understand them - I'd be grateful for an explanation). I'd like the symbols to indicate whether I had read a post, viewed a post, replied to a post or a favourite. I'd then like to be able to sort on this symbol.

Should be doable.

John Duncan

PJPro:Should be doable.

Only if it's a feature of the forum software we use....
emotion-2.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Cofnchtr:Hi,

On the top left corner of my browser - IE8.

I did state I have IE8 then continued talking about my browser but the OP hasn't replied...

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Sorry Cofnchtr, I've been out and about.

I get what you are saying and will do that for now, thanks. However, I was talking about the fact that you can save something to "favourites" on the site but you can't access the favourite afterwards.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Gerrard,

I see what you're talking about now - didn't pay attention to the bars along the bottom of each post. I usually just hit the quick reply one!

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts