This f****** sh** site! Arghhhhhgg!

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I know I've posted regarding this issue before, but thought it deserves a new one. I've not been on the site a lot today, but maybe an hour in total, OK that's prob a lot, but in that time the stupid jumping around and poor loading of pages has made me enter the wrong thread, oh_what, 5,6,7,10 times? It's happened 4 times in the past ten minutes. Trying to get here I entered what car. What car.....what T F!!!

This site is fxxxxxx frustratingly bxxxxxx

Thanking you.

K

keeper of the quays

radiorog said:
 I know I've posted regarding this issue before, but thought it deserves a new one. I've not been on the site a lot today, but maybe an hour in total, OK that's prob a lot, but in that time the stupid jumping around and poor loading of pages has made me enter the wrong thread, oh_what, 5,6,7,10 times? It's happened 4 times in the past ten minutes. Trying to get here I entered what car. What car.....what T F!!!

This site is fxxxxxx frustratingly bxxxxxx

Thanking you.
+1

K

keeper of the quays

I'm on Lumia 930..up to date..jiggles like fish on hook! Lol...mind you the Lumia browser is a bit hit and miss, Facebook is dire...iPod touch better..

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
...used to drive me mad, but it should be a lot better than it was - it is for me. The ad positions should now be locked in place on desktop; the way they loaded was causing issues. It's still not perfect on mobile but is better than it was. And while not ideal, I do see plenty of jumpy other sites!

Superaintit

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
As a workaround I turned off javascript in the browser's settings. Had to make a favourite of the forums because the navigation menu doesn't appear...however it's well worth it given that the jumpiness is totally gone.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Why is the site so slow in last 2 days, down for maintenance, slow, page not responding etc. Can't get onto it. Anyone else having problems? Other sites I use are ok.

D

Deleted member 2457

BigH said:
Why is the site so slow in last 2 days, down for maintenance, slow, page not responding etc. Can't get onto it. Anyone else having problems? Other sites I use are ok.
Not too bad for me.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Joe Cox said:
...used to drive me mad, but it should be a lot better than it was - it is for me. The ad positions should now be locked in place on desktop; the way they loaded was causing issues. It's still not perfect on mobile but is better than it was. And while not ideal, I do see plenty of jumpy other sites! 

Seems to me it's actually worse on mobiles now, used to jump once then went back, now it's four or five jumps before you dare try to select any links, it's really annoying these days.

K

keeper of the quays

Joe Cox said:
Apologies. Annoying for us too. 
Yes I was ruminating..then I proceeded to write a great considered post..after writing many sentences of helpful sagacious nonsense..i found to my horror..gone! All of my most cogent ministrations..just vanished as mist before the sun! Ps i prefer a egremont russet...its a noble apple! Lol

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts