The worst phrase in hifi

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:"Sorry, you were out".

So the Chorus vs Gotham death match will have to wait. I'd have put this in the other thread but you know how I like enigmatic post titles.

Surely City Link weren't given a cable delivering job?

Gerrardasnails:JohnDuncan:"Sorry, you were out". So the Chorus vs Gotham death match will have to wait. I'd have put this in the other thread but you know how I like enigmatic post titles. Surely City Link weren't given a cable delivering job?

Gotham? Never heard of them. . .

John Duncan

plastic penguin:
Gerrardasnails:JohnDuncan:"Sorry, you were out". So the Chorus vs Gotham death match will have to wait. I'd have put this in the other thread but you know how I like enigmatic post titles. Surely City Link weren't given a cable delivering job?

I can point you at some threads if you want PP?

JohnDuncan:plastic penguin:

I can point you at some threads if you want PP?

Really. . . .
emotion-42.gif
emotion-5.gif

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
"Due to circumstances beyond my control i have to withdraw my offer for your cd/amp/speakers"

Especially annoying when they tell you AFTER you have gone throught the trouble of removing from ebay and other ad sites! :8

A

Anonymous

"The increased depth and speed of bass, and sheer finesse make this £1000 power cable a must buy."

A

Anonymous

or...

ÿ

"Those speaker thingies are too big,, can't you get something smaller?"

ÿ

(as you are (home) auditioning some B&W CM1s)ÿ

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
pudley:
or...

ÿ

"Those speaker thingies are too big,, can't you get something smaller?"

ÿ

(as you are (home) auditioning some B&W CM1s)ÿ

You need to box clever here.

Take home some of the biggest, ugliest speakers you can find. then re-introduce the CM1s.

I'm betting the CM1s will appear a lot more room friendly and gain approval in the end.

:)

Lay it on by saying that you love the sound of the biggest, ugliest speakers you try.

A

Anonymous

a.g.:EvilWolf:''Reference''.

The most overused term in hi-fi, for sure!

surely you mean "audiophile" or "audiophile-grade".
reference has a legitimate place in 90% of the articles i read...

A

Anonymous

"For a minute i actually thought Bob Marley and the Walers were in my Living Room"

A

Anonymous

Octopo:"Current economic climate"

Pmsl, that is defo a fave of the current hifi publications.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts