The Waiting Game DM1 hurray

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
First post in a while. So for a while now I have been trying to find a match for my amp. I have been hampered by awkward speaker postioning and lack of room which ruled out a lot of good speakers.

Those speakers that were under consideration were

Rega RS1 good against the wall

Monitor Audio Radius 270 nice slim fit and an alternative for narrow floorspace

Anyway I decided to sell off some other bits of kit so I could afford a good pair of speakers that I would have for many years. I love the sound of the Rega's and they would have been suitable for the bookshelf. As always I thought my gear would sell for more than it did. So instead of the £399 I was hoping for I got £295 which ruled the Rega's out.....So I decided to move some furniture about and I can now just about accommodate standmounts. I have had them before but with different furniture and it was all very tight.

So where am I now. well I decided to opt for the Arcaydis DM1 in Black Oak on stands. Can't wait ! but I am just going to have to..........tough. It should be a good decision and a step up from my liked BR1's.

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Congrats! Nice choice. Do give us a mini review once they bed in. And good luck with the painful waiting period...
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

thanks only 35 days left...........+100 hours then mini review for sure

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts