The value of a good dealer

godfer

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

This post is written in celebtration and to express my grateful thanks to the team at Doug Brady HiFi in Warrington - particularly John. The value of a knowledgeable and passionate dealer has once again provided me with a system I am delightedly happy with!

I have recently returned to HiFi after a hiatus and

godfer

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
This forum has serious operational issues!!! I keep losing posts during composition!!!! I am very frustrated!!!!

Get it sorted!!!!!!!!!!

godfer

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Surely (who's Shirley?) Forum Admin's should ensure their system is fully compatible with what is most likely the web browser used my most users?

I know IE9 isn't perfect, but it's ubiquitous...this is simply shoddy, very shoddy!!!!

matthewpiano

Internet Explorer has never been very stable or reliable and it is hardly the de facto browser these days. Chrome and Firefox are both better in my experience.

Anyway, glad you had a good experience at Doug Brady. It makes all the difference when you get helpful service from a dealer.

FennerMachine

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I compose my posts in a writing program, spell check, proof read, then copy/paste and double check. If it gets 'lost' I have my original document still. Once its successfully posted I then close the writing program.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
This forum has a nasty habbit of deleting your posts before you've finished them. :cry:

I've wasted so much time in the past due to this that I've now started composing my posts in another forum then copy and pasting the text into this forum when it's ready. :type:

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Whatever it is, it's not a problem with IE, which should get kicked a but less, frankly. It comes built in to Windows, so don't be surprised if people use it.

And don't get all whiney techy on me, just know the above.

Sigh.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
So...Doug Brady...great guys...new hifi...any more info on what and why?

(posted using firefox btw...gave up on IE a while ago, Safari no better)

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
FennerMachine said:
I compose my posts in a writing program, spell check, proof read, then copy/paste and double check. If it gets 'lost' I have my original document still. Once its successfully posted I then close the writing program.

:rofl: off, off, off topic...

I do exactly the same thing... :rofl:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts