The system is bought!!

shep1968

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
At last the system is bought. Have gone for the marantz 6002 cd player, rotel ra-05 amp and B&W 685 speakers. When it is all installed, not all in stock at the moment, will let you know what it sounds like. Just need a stand, preferably slimline, and some speaker cable if anyone has any ideas. Have gone for Van Den Hul the name interconnect.

A

Anonymous

would reckon that would sound good but utterly astonished that you would not demo it before buying it.

shep1968

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Fraziel"]would reckon that would sound good but utterly astonished that you would not demo it before buying it.[/quote]

I did am demo, have done 7 in total and the only shop remotely interested in allowing a home demo is in Manchester and i am in Wolverhampton and they didnt sell what i wanted. Nowhere else will do a home demo with the right of return, not even richer sounds.

A

Anonymous

Shep

After a lot of thought I plumped for the Rotel RCD06 CD Player, RA05 Amp and B&W 685 Speakers.

Had to purchase new stands so went for the Super Dreadnought and Chord Crimson inter connectors and QED Silver Anniversary speaker cables.

It has been running in now for a couple of weeks and is starting to sound brilliant. I know all the reviews slate the Rotel equipment but after listening to the Roksan and Creek combos the Rotel sounded better for my type of music (Metal). It's all personal mate.

Forget the reviews, test the equipment when you can and enjoy it when you get it home.

A

Anonymous

dnm reson mark 2 cable is superb and not much more expensive than qed silver anniversary at £7.95 p/metre.Its a hell of a lot better though. Its also very neutral and will fit into your system very well. You will probably get it for less than £7.95 p/m.It was a what hi fi 5 star award winner too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts