The Godfather Trilogy-BluRay £23!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Buyers beware!! CDbang are singapore based and many people have not received their items MONTHS after ordering, on the other hand some people have had a good service but either way be prepared for a wait of 1-4weeks for delivery if it turns up atall of course, my advice would be pay the extra and go to amazon etc...at least you know you will get what you are looking for.

A

Anonymous

Oldboy:Buyers beware!! CDbang are singapore based and many people have not received their items MONTHS after ordering, on the other hand some people have had a good service but either way be prepared for a wait of 1-4weeks for delivery if it turns up atall of course, my advice would be pay the extra and go to amazon etc...at least you know you will get what you are looking for.

Cheers Oldboy, I think I'll give it a miss. As an alternative, try this if you're after the Godfather Trilogy on blu-ray.

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Oldboy:Buyers beware!! CDbang are singapore based and many people have not received their items MONTHS after ordering, on the other hand some people have had a good service but either way be prepared for a wait of 1-4weeks for delivery if it turns up atall of course, my advice would be pay the extra and go to amazon etc...at least you know you will get what you are looking for.

Ive never actually heard of CDbang before myself, the link is for Bangcd and ive never had any problems with them before..........

CDWOW on the other hand are renaging on their prices
emotion-12.gif
, ah well i'll take my chances, no WH Smiths here............

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts