The christmas listening

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
First off i would like to wish all the staff and fellow forum members a happy christmas and a peaceful new year (not going past 11) so i'm off to enjoy the delights of Chas n Daves christmas singalong and the christmas choral works from canterbury cathedral, Happy holidays everyone.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
TWO Christmas gigs! Brilliant Gregory, that should really put you in the mood for Christmas. Hope you have a great time and a very happy Christmas and peaceful new year to you too.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Say hello to 'the Cath' for me - I was fortunate enough to be part of a choir singing Faure's Requiem in Canterbury Cathedral and have fond memories of its acoustics!

All the very best of the season to all
emotion-19.gif

John Duncan

Clare Newsome:
Say hello to 'the Cath' for me - I was fortunate enough to be part of a choir singing Faure's Requiem in Canterbury Cathedral and have fond memories of its acoustics!

All the very best of the season to all
emotion-19.gif

oooOOOooo. My wife's family lived in the Cathedral Close (next to Ted) for years, so is always banging on about it. Though was covered in scaffolding the one time she took me to see it.

Edit - except no she didn't. It was Salisbury. But she went to school in Canterbury. It's been a long year. I'll get me coat...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts