The Big Question after next: more notice...

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
There were a few (eminently valid) complaints after my post on Monday that there isn't normally enough notice when we request guinea pigs for our Big Question feature. I've managed to corral three of you good folk in for next Thursday's extravaganza, so here's a chance for those of you who need a little bit more time.

The Big Question after next will take place on Thursday 27th May, and as ever, we need three readers/forum members to help us, please.

If you're interested in taking a seat on the What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision readers' sofa, here.

Any questions, either post here or drop me an email.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Sorry, but we're now full for this one, too. We'll let you know as soon as poss when the one after the one after next will be taking place, and they usually finish about 4ish - depends how much playtime you want after the serious stuff is finished.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
My problem is that I work for the Yankee Dollar and get appropriately measly holiday entitlements. All accounted for from here until 2012 it seems.

Throw a 'sicky'? Perish the thought!
emotion-41.gif

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
AlmaataKZ:A sicky would surely be legitimate. HiFi bug and an outbreak of upgraditis.

Ooooooh, nasty! Sounds highly contagious - mustn't spread that around the workplace. Do WHF have an isolation ward? I am fairly sure they don't know a cure!
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts