• Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here

http://www.johnlewis.com/231563474/Product.aspx

Merry Xmas
smiley-smile.gif

Paul.

If you live close to a panasonic store, you can get a 50ST50 for £850 with six year warranty

http://www.pana-stores.co.uk/televisions/plasma/details/4572/7/panasonic-tvs,-uk-tv-deals,-packages/panasonic-plasma-televisions/txp50st50b-127cm-v-g15-neo-plasma-3d-fhd-tv#.UNieTaX7VGE

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I want one! I want one! I want one!

But which one?
confused.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

vpacalypse said:
Hey guys, Is this tv on par/ or better all round than the sony 46hx923?

Is the Sony 46hx853 better than hx923?

& who sells a philips 9707?

Much better TV than the Sony 46hx923. One of the best ever made, brilliant all rounder. Yes the Sony 46hx853 is better than the hx923. Not sure about the Philips. The Panasonic is a serious bargain!

D

Deleted member 2457

If you phone up John Lewis you will be able to claim £5 through price match with Prcdirect at £995!

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/products/TV/televisions/pl50/plasma-television/50-plasma-television//item/TXP50GT50B

ianr23gp

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up!!!

Fantastic deal and spent Christmas day debating buying it... held out but when I woke up today and thought it was out of stock (the GT50 link with the 5 year guarantee/2 free 3D glasses is "out of stock"), almost had a heart attack!

Now got my order in and can't wait to take delivery :bounce:

D

Deleted member 2457

ianr23gp said:
Thanks for the heads up!!!

Fantastic deal and spent Christmas day debating buying it... held out but when I woke up today and thought it was out of stock (the GT50 link with the 5 year guarantee/2 free 3D glasses is "out of stock"), almost had a heart attack!

Now got my order in and can't wait to take delivery :bounce:

No probs and congrats!
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Flipping heck it has just been beaten, can confirm John Lewis do price match with these

Totaldigitalbiz at £943!!!!

What about that for a deal then?
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Won't let me link it, just go to their website, and get on the phone with John Lewis.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Good spot gel. Link is http://www.totaldigital.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43_51&products_id=4359

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Good spot gel. Link is http://www.totaldigital.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43_51&products_id=4359

Cheers BBB.
smiley-smile.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel, looks like £913 now, as they say it is instore only, no postage.

I've just sent the form to JL, hopefully they will still accept the price.
pray.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

JL haven't replied yet, and it's now gone up to £979.
doh.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
JL haven't replied yet, and it's now gone up to £979.
doh.gif

Ah! Hopefully they got it in time. Let us know how you get on.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I think JL are busy, got an email saying that they had received my request, but by the time they look at the website, price will be higher.

Total Digital have a local competitor, their price was £913 too, now they're both £979, so might get at £979 I suppose.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I think JL are busy, got an email saying that they had received my request, but by the time they look at the website, price will be higher.

Total Digital have a local competitor, their price was £913 too, now they're both £979, so might get at £979 I suppose.

Milton Keynes John Lewis definitely price match with them. You still get two pairs of glasses. In John Lewis today it was still £1200 with free Blu-ray player, you could try and get the Blu-ray player thrown in too. They had a used one for £950 in John Lewis sale today.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Milton Keynes John Lewis definitely price match with them. You still get two pairs of glasses. In John Lewis today it was still £1200 with free Blu-ray player, you could try and get the Blu-ray player thrown in too. They had a used one for £950 in John Lewis sale today.

That could be the one I sent back in July.
smile.png

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

smile.png

Probably
smiley-smile.gif
Or one of the two I sent back!
smiley-smile.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

smile.png

Probably
smiley-smile.gif
smiley-smile.gif

grin.gif

Which blu ray player were they offering with the GT?

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

smile.png

Probably
smiley-smile.gif
smiley-smile.gif

grin.gif

Which blu ray player were they offering with the GT?

One Of the Panasonic ones, not sure which one. When you do a search on Google for the Panasonic 50gt50 it still says TotalDigital £913, but when you go to their website £979!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts