The best choice of speakers?!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi.

I am looking to buy Denon M37-DAB mini hi-fi, but i can't decide which speakers to buy. I have two leaders at this point: Monitor audio BR2, and Mission M32i.The same price class. Maybe you can help me to decide with some ideas.

Thank you...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
The BR2s have had better reviews, but you should also consider Dali Lektors at that price bracket, and maybe Mordaunt Shorts. Having said that, can you audition? That would be a better solution than buying blind.

ÿ

ÿ

A

Anonymous

I have heard both of them.About Dali Lektor and Mordaunt Shorts, unfortunately i live in Latvia:)) and it's not possible to hear them both. I liked that Missions a lot, but I am afraid about resistance what those missions brings. Missions has 8ohm, but Denon brings best 6ohm. At that point the MA BR2 are better. I heard Ma BR2 with combination which costs about 1000 pounds, but it's not the right way to test them. I have heard about Dali Lektor, as great ones, but it's just like I said.... :)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I really wouldn't worry about Ohms. It's not an issue in my view. Just go for the best sounding. If you could get a pair of AVI Neutrons second hand then they would beat all the others easily.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
What music do you listen to?

Joel has hit the nail on the head really; the M/A BR2's are very good (IMO much better than the Missions) and the Dali Lektor 1 and 2's would also be very good.

Are you budgeting for decent speaker stands as well?

A

Anonymous

I listen to jazz music a lot, but I also like different kind of music. I am looking for a stands too, can you give me some advice? Dali for me is hard to find in Latvia, here are no dealers for that brand. That what i want is the sound to be centered and sound image to bee good as much as possible for budget class speakers. I am not looking for bass boost...:) Monitors have better reviews too. You say i have to look for BR2's?! I like the way they looks too better than missions. But maybe i just want too much for that money?!

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone.

Sorry for disturbing!

Now I am switched to another choice of speakers and I need your opinion which is best, because I am heard about them from people, but I am not able to demo them. I am talking about warfedale diamond 9.1 75th anniversary edition. Are they that good to beat MA BR2?

Thank's a lot...

A

Anonymous

I recently bought a TEAC Reference 380. I paired it up with Dali Lektor 2 speakers and used QED Silver Anniversary XT speaker cables with banana plugs. I am very happy with the result.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts