Tesco - Hardys crest cabernet shiraz

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
If you have a Morrisons nearby, Rosemount Ryecroft Shiraz half price under a fiver. Will certainly do on the Xmas table.(if you like that sort of humpy red thing)

EDIT - Trevor79 - strongly suggest you try if you haven't already.

A

Anonymous

Haven't looked in ages as the g/f doesn't like White wine but I'd imagine the white counterparts of the red would also be on offer.

A

Anonymous

Ravey Gravey Davy:
If you have a Morrisons nearby, Rosemount Ryecroft Shiraz half price under a fiver. Will certainly do on the Xmas table.(if you like that sort of humpy red thing)

EDIT - Trevor79 - strongly suggest you try if you haven't already.
Havent had that in a while. Good stuff.

The McGuigan Shiraz Viognier is down to about 6 and is my current favourite.

A

Anonymous

Picked up a six-bottle case of McGuigan Estate Shiraz for around the £20-mark from Sainsbury's last week. Very tasty, chunky wine, and worth a heck of a lot more than £3-something per bottle!

Oh, and if anyone knows a good Amarone, please let me know - I'm after something special for Christmas!

A

Anonymous

Wine gives me the hangover from hell and dehydrates me more than any other alcoholic drink. I used to drink loads but I don't touch the stuff at all anymore for that reason.

A

Anonymous

Odd Bins have some Christmas bargains at present ... especially when you buy in bulk (case lots)

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:gpi:Anyone recommend a good offer on white?

Look out for Oyster Bay Sav Blanc, you can't go wrong with it. Most supermarkets do a deal on this wine from time to time, anything around £6 or £7.

Thanks.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy:
gpi:Anyone recommend a good offer on white?

If you like fruity ,try Casillero del Diablo Chardonnay (Chilean).Just under a fiver (Waitrose offer)

Thanks for the heads up. It will be to partner a red as a gift when visiting someone.

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
My local Co-op used to have their own brand organic tempranillo for 4 quid a bottle. Absolutely gorgeous it was, haven't tasted a better tempranillo/rioja under 15 quid. They don't seem to sell it any more though :(

A

Anonymous

Errrr...and what cables would I need to match these?

Or don't they make a difference?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts