Template for reviewers of new accessories

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
This should save time for people. Just put the name/model in the blank pages.

I am not one for believing in snake oil or mystic charms and usually find a lot of expensive tweeks make no difference at all to how a system sounds. I am naturally of a suspicious mind and like to trust my own ears rather than techno-speak of hifi retailers. When asked to review the latest product from ...... I was ready to be very underwhelmed having already reviewed several version of the same thing from other companies.

Boy did I get a shock! Having spent 5 minutes installing the ..... and sitting wearily in the listening position with a sigh of "not again" I was literally blown away! Its a good job I wasn't blind testing this product or I might have suspected someone had swapped systems while I wasn't looking. The bass which had seemed boomy and loose before all of a sudden came into focus and sounded tight and fast. The Gladiator sound track had me transported back to Roman times and reliving every moment of the film. In classical recordings the treble seemed sweet and defined where before violins had sounded like nails on a chalkboard. The soundstage opened up to fill the room and the layers between instruments seemed defined and natural.

For the price its hard to find anything against the ....., costing just..... Its a breeze to set up and within minutes you'll think your system has had a personality change. Prepare to dig out those favourite recordings and hear detail you hadn't noticed before. Get one quick before they go, mine is staying here!

idc

Look at all of these reviewers with their families that Catcher has put out of work with his template...........

article-0-02739E4D000005DC-825_468x356.jpg

A

Anonymous

idc:
Look at all of these reviewers with their families that Catcher has put out of work with his template...........

article-0-02739E4D000005DC-825_468x356.jpg

Those chaps were working for record companies before Pirate Bay came along.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts