Teddy Pardo amps.

gowiththeflow

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
I can't find much on this forum, or on the main WHF site, concerning amps from Teddy Pardo.

On a few other forums, e.g. PFM, there seem to be a lot of happy owners who having successfully used Teddy power supplies with Naim equipment, have then gone on to substitute their amps with Teddy amps and report very pleasing improvements.

It's not only Naim owners. These amps have been compared very favourably with various equipment costing two or three times as much.

Is there anybody here who owns, or has heard the Teddy Pre, Power or integrated designs?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gowiththeflow said:
On a few other forums, e.g. PFM, there seem to be a lot of happy owners who having successfully used Teddy power supplies with Naim equipment, have then gone on to substitute their amps with Teddy amps and report very pleasing improvements.

It seems to me - from what you wrote - that would be the best forum to ask.

gowiththeflow

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
chebby said:
It seems to me - from what you wrote - that would be the best forum to ask.

Not much need. There are ample examples of people experiences and opinions about TP gear on there.

I was hoping to tap into the usually valuable knowledge and experience found on this forum, to see if there was more to be gleaned.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
It's had almost 5 days to attract any members who use the kit, so i'd conclude there aren't that many who can help you.

I don't think it's due to any unwillingness to help.

This happens sometimes with 'niche' brands or products.

Maybe, in time, TP users will find this thread on Google and comment but it could take a while.

Good luck if you do purchase. I hope it lives up to what you've read.

Jota180

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I've heard of them but never heard their gear. Checked their site out and it's a bit light on specifications. Is there anywhere that has more detailed specs on their amps?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts