Technika BRSS10 £49 (Region A bluray compatible)

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Techinka

I know this player only got a 3* rating, which is actually quite good in my eyes

It can be made to play region A blurays apparently. So quite a bargain really, plus Tesco's customer service is very good in my experience.

A

Anonymous

Hey dude, I bought this player for my folks for christmas, not expecting a lot from the performance, but I was really surprised with how great the PQ was. It has a great, easy to use menu, while boasting some great features such as 24fps, and Deep Color!

My Samsung BDP1500 is becoming a little dated now, and because of the low price of £50, I couldnt resist the urge to get myself one! It might just edge out the Samsung in terms of PQ, and it's a tiny machine so will sit nicely anywhere.

Have yet to set it up to my 5.1 DD/DTS amp, but Im sure it comes through great, especially when I blast my METALLICA blu-rays through it! :) Being a massive film fan, and a little obsessed with the presentation of my movies/blu-ray's, I can highly recommend this great little player!

A

Anonymous

I bought one of these for my sister and brother-in-law as an add on present to a 12 month subscription to lovefilm, so they couldwatch Blu rays with their new LED backlight samsung TV.

When their first disc turned up this week, my brother-in-law set it up with his new HDMI lead turn it on and... Nothing it immediately powered down and has never worked since.

Needless to say, it went straight back to Tesco and I will be replacing it with a Sony BDPS370 in the near future. He has my old Panny BD30 as a loaner at the moment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts