TCL releases a range of affordable, Roku-powered TVs in the UK

Hifiman

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Each year WHF announces a new range of TCL televisions coming to the UK. Each year I comment that their sets get great reviews in the States, are the second largest manufacturer of sets in the world and that I have experience of them being incredibly popular abroad. Each year I implore that WHF formally test them, but to no avail. Go on WHF, you can do it!

Big ear

Jul 1, 2021
Visit site
TCL announces two new ranges of Roku-powered HD and 4K UHD TVs in the UK.

TCL releases a range of affordable, Roku-powered TVs in the UK : Read more
Hello I Went to buy one of these sets, You and others said it was out at the end of June! Went to Currys and the Manager didn't even know anything about it? Called the on line chat person and they didn't know anything about it? they kept telling me that TCL are at AO, gave up in the end. still want to buy a new TV

Is there any chance you could be wrong about the launch? and it was only an exercise to gauge interest?

Cheers

Big ear

Jul 1, 2021
Visit site
On another note looked at TCL on trusted pilot and the the bad review is is off the scale I would say 96% not good or bad the rest moderate? not sure why but there is thousands of complaints on trusted pilot but for that money and features I am willing to try one!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts