admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have an old technics(over ten years) SU VX820 Stereo integrated amplifier connected to mission 780i bookshelf speakers. I was thinking of purchasing a pair of Tannoy F4'S from richer sounds. Will they be ok on this amp and can they be used together with the mission speakers.

thanks in advance 

A

Anonymous

man in the park:
I have an old technics(over ten years) SU VX820 Stereo integrated amplifier connected to mission 780i bookshelf speakers. I was thinking of purchasing a pair of Tannoy F4'S from richer sounds. Will they be ok on this amp and can they be used together with the mission speakers.

thanks in advanceÿ

They will be absolutly fine - get yourself a good deal, there are some brilliant ones for those speakers currently!

A

Anonymous

thanks for the help. Can the missions be used with them at the same time. Also i have been reading about bi-wiring. what exactly does this do and how do i go about it with these speakers and the amp?

A

Anonymous

man in the park:thanks for the help. Can the missions be used with them at the same time. Also i have been reading about bi-wiring. what exactly does this do and how do i go about it with these speakers and the amp?

The Missions can be used at the same time, if you do not use both outputs on the back of the amplifier to bi-wire. If you do bi-wire and you use the Missions aswell, wire it like normal at the amplifier's end and then run bi-wire or two sets of speaker wire to the back of the High-Frequency and Low-Frequency inputs on the speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts