System matching help needed

davejones1988

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, my speakers have seem to seen better days and I now need to buy siome new ones I'm using a CA amp azur 350a and a dacmagic connected to my iMac using wireworld USB I'm thinking of buying a pair of CA S30'S or could you give me siome better advice on what to match with the 350a thanks

Rick1979

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
RS like pairing Cambridge audio with mordant shorts. Just make sure you get a warm neutral or warm speaker like wharfdale's and avoid monitor audio with that amp. MA's and Cambridge audio did'nt go at all well when I had them.

davejones1988

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks mate I may go with the cambridge audio's as I have always had great resaults with cambridge audio I know it isn't the high life but I have always found the products to be of good quallity

matthewpiano

The S30s are OK but they can be boomy in the bass if they are too near to a wall. They also lack a little openess and detail.

The 350A is a good amp and I'd suggest trying the Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 or the Dali Zensor 1. Both superb affordable speakers which should work a treat with the CA amp. The Tannoy V1s are also excellent and worthy of consideration, as are the Q Acoustics 2020i.

TRENDING THREADS