System advice

Ianj4

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I am looking to buy a system and would welcome advice - I have in the order of 3000 CDs either ripped to hard drive or via iTunes. I am moving onto a narrowboat and need a music system which will allow me to access the stored music, but that also has DAB radio availability. I would also like to use Bluetooth speakers so I don't need to cut out any more of the walls. It needs to be reasonably sized as I don't have a lot of space and it will need to draw a small current as when I'm cruising it will work off an inverter- does it exist???

jjbomber

Ianj4 said:
I am looking to buy a system and would welcome advice - I have in the order of 3000 CDs either ripped to hard drive or via iTunes. I am moving onto a narrowboat and need a music system which will allow me to access the stored music, but that also has DAB radio availability. I would also like to use Bluetooth speakers so I don't need to cut out any more of the walls. It needs to be reasonably sized as I don't have a lot of space and it will need to draw a small current as when I'm cruising it will work off an inverter- does it exist???

Geneva Model S Wireless DAB+ seems to tick every box.

Are you looking for something that can stream on it's own or are you using something else to stream and then connecting that via Bkuetooth? If the latter, a battery operated Bluetooth speaker may suffice.

Ianj4

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Originally I was hoping to use a server with DAB and link to speakers via Bluetooth - the Geneva looks great but how would I store the music - it's in a hard drive at the moment and there's no usb

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts