admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Gershman/spendor speakers. Hi anyone had any experience with Gershman AvantGarde speakers? How do they compare with spendor s8 speakers? I have a cyrus cd q player and cyrus pre and 4 cyrus x monoblocks to run my speakers which are spendors at present. I also have a mitchell gorbe/gyro updated with the orbe plater etc. I like jazz, acoustic and some rock on vinyl, and classical on cd at present. Iam thinking of buying a sacd player at some point to play classical on. What do your readers think of the synergy of the system if i run it with the Gershmans? Any ideas around what sacd woud match my system? Snakeybyrne.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
snakeybyrne:Gershman/spendor speakers. Hi anyone had any experience with Gershman AvantGarde speakers? How do they compare with spendor s8 speakers? I have a cyrus cd q player and cyrus pre and 4 cyrus x monoblocks to run my speakers which are spendors at present. I also have a mitchell gorbe/gyro updated with the orbe plater etc. I like jazz, acoustic and some rock on vinyl, and classical on cd at present. Iam thinking of buying a sacd player at some point to play classical on. What do your readers think of the synergy of the system if i run it with the Gershmans? Any ideas around what sacd woud match my system? Snakeybyrne.

Rather good, the bass is deep and very tuneful, cute too! I haven't heard them long enough to be able to advise on system matching but having own Mitchell deck (SME V arm) myself I think they should sound very good togther.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts