Sweet! Just bagged myself some Grado RS2s!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, just managed to grab a bargain on ebay - Grado RS2s in mint condition for £235! I currently have the SR125s and was looking to make the next step up in performance. I have previously owned SR225s and SR325i's but neither were a significant improvement over the SR125s (in fact i couldnt notice any difference with the SR225s).
Im really excited about these new cans, anyone here with any experience of them?

gooner26

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
hi, i own the RS1i's and whilst they are superb sounding headphones i cannot say they are worth £700 more than the SR60. you probably did not want to hear that but for £235 you can't go wrong. having said that i would love to hear the new PS1000's.

idc

Loking forward to your impression ifit..... as to how much of an improvement they are over the SR125s. I was put off upgrading my SR80s to the SR325 by a dealer who said that there was not going to be a huge difference.

A

Anonymous

thanks guys. yeah im not going to be getting rid of my sr125s in a hurry just in case...
i waited until i could buy these cans at a very good price so that if worst comes to the worst i can sell them on without taking too much of a hit in the wallet.
i think i will be pleasantly surprised though!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts