suitable cable for rear side speakers---can you help!?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is QED micro good enough for rear side speakers? Hi, I have upgraded a lot of my kit and use QED silver anniversary cable for the fronts and centre. I already have the rear speakers wired up (set into wall and plastered over some time ago) but need to wire up the side rears. I need some discreet wiring but don't want to lose any quality. Will QED micro cable make a noticeable difference? I love watching films and want to make the most of the new sound formats that are out! Any thoughts gratefully received.

jetjohnson

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
...I can only speak for myself but I use Audio Innovations Micro for my rears (same price/size as the QED's I think) and it sounds fine to me (Onkyo TX875 driving a pair Wharfedale Super Diamonds) .

..I guess the only way to really tell is to wire up some fatter (better?) cable and compare to the thinner stuff .....to be honest (personally) I couldn't be bothered to go through the hassle! (it would mean buying about 20+ feet of cable I wouldn't use!) ....and she-who-must-be-obeyed really didn't want me to utilise fat cable anyway!! .......

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that. I don't want to lose too much quality and someone told me that it is not a big deal with the side rears.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts